SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Wynd Technologies, Inc. 851 Beechwood Dr., Daly City, CA, 94015, United States
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
acceptsmarketing, indefinite, used to grant access to certain pages depending on whether current visitor has signed up for the newsletter
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
This Section applies to any California residents about whom we have collected personal information from any source, including through your use of our Service or by communicating with us electronically, in paper correspondence, or in person. Any terms defined in the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”) have the same meaning when used in this Section. This Section only applies to non-California residents as may be required by applicable state law in your state of residence.
- What Personal Information We Collect?
We collect the following categories of personal information from consumers:
- a) Identifiers. We collect your name, physical address, e-mail address, phone number, cell phone number, Internet Protocal (IP) address and account name.
- b) Information In Customer Records. We collect your name, address, telephone number and cell phone number.
- c) Legally Protected Characteristics. In some circumstances, usually through a voluntary survey, we collect your age, marital status, gender and familial status.
- d) Commercial Information. We collect information on products or services you purchased, obtained, or considered purchasing or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- e) Internet or Network Activity. We collect information regarding consumer’s interaction with our Internet website. We collect your browser type, web address you were visiting before coming to shop.hellowynd.com, search information, what shop.hellowynd.com pages you visited, duration of time spent on each page and whether consumers tried on through our virtual try on tool and how much time a consumer spends on our website.
- f) Additional Information. See below for additional information on the information we collect and how we use it.
- Sources of Collected Personal Information.
We may collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- From you, including via our websites, mobile applications, telephone, text message, postal mail, social media, surveys, message boards, or other means;
- Our service providers, which includes customer relationship management providers, analytics providers, hosting providers, systems administrators, and communications delivery services;
- Nonaffiliated companies with which we have a business relationship, which includes our Customers;
- Other third parties, which includes analytics service providers and other websites and mobile applications, online advertising partners, and other data suppliers;
- Employees and job applicants.
- What Do We Do With Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you for all of the business purposes outlined in Section 2 above. Wynd Technologies Inc. does not, and will not, sell your personal information for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Who We Share Personal Information With?
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties for a business purpose:
- Service Providers or other strategic partners;
- Nonaffiliated companies with which we have a business relationship, such as our Customers;
- Third parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
- Other parties described in Section 3 above.
See Section 3 above for additional information on how we may share your personal information.
- Your Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, subject to applicable law, you have the following rights under California law with respect to your personal information:
- Right to Know. You may have the right to request what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell, as applicable and request the information be provided to you in a portable format.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that is collected or maintained by us.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale. We do not sell your personal information but to the extent we were ever to change this policy, you have the right to request to be opted out from any future sales of your personal information by us. This opt-out will not change your preferences with respect to the receipt of marketing and other communications from the Company.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to be denied goods or services, charged different prices or rates for goods or services, or receive a differing level of quality of goods or services as a result of exercising the above rights.
- Exercising Your Rights
If you are a California resident and wish to seek to exercise any of the rights in Section 5 above, please reach us in one (1) of the following ways:
- a) Email. By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Privacy Rights” as the subject line.
- b) Mail. By sending a letter addressed to:
1010 Commercial St, Suite A in San Carlos
Your request through either email or mail must identify which right(s) you are seeking to exercise (access to your personal information; provide you with your personal information; and/or deletion of your personal information). Your request must also include full name, email address and/or postal address.
You may also authorize someone to exercise the above rights on your behalf provided we can verify that individual is authorized to act on your behalf. If we have collected information on your minor child, you may exercise the above rights on behalf of your minor child.
The above rights are subject to our being able to reasonably verify your identity and authority to make these requests. These rights are also subject to various exclusions and exceptions under applicable laws. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a twelve (12)-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the personal information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of receipt. If we require more time (up to ninety (90) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by either mail or electronically. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve (12)-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.